HOW TO SELECT AN IMPLANT CENTRE?
Dental implant is a surgical prodecure that requires expertise of an Implantologist.Before selecting a centre for dental implant, the following points should be considered:
- The dentist should be a well reknown, certified and experienced Implantologist.
- The implant should be Titanium made.
- The dentist should provide a long term backup for the patient even after the procedure completion.
- The Dentist should either have a full fledged attached lab or any other reliable lab outside for the fabrication of prosthesis.
- It is advisable that the person should visit the Dental clinic and evaluate its ambience, staff and sterilization level before the start of the procedure.